Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rene M Netherton, PA, GAL Google Profile Child Trafficking via Family Courts Profiting from the Blood of Innocents

 

Rene M Netherton, PA, GAL
Google Profile
Child Trafficking via Family Courts Profiting from the Blood of Innocents; Topeka KS DOB 4/23/1957 | 5144 NE Shaffer Rd Topeka, Kansas 66617 | Tel-(785) 267-6767 Fax-(785) 234-6768
Nethertonlaw@YAHOO.COM


Photo
Send an email

Introduction

I am a G.A.L. Guardian ad Litem-- aka Kansas Attorney immune from prosecution. I take battered mothers children and give them to the abuser. I do this because I get paid a lot of money to do so- I profit off the blood of women and children. I live in Topeka Kansas and I will be coming for your child too-- I support abusers as I am one. Where else can you 'get away with murder'?


I am also better known as a Court Whore www.WhoresoftheCourt.com We are many and we are the Rape of American Justice.


Rene M Netherton GAL Court Appointed Child Abuser
Rene M Netherton age 59 NE Shaffer Rd Topeka, Kansas 66617
Rene M. Netherton, P.A.
1508 S.W. Topeka Blvd.
Suite 101
Topeka, KS 66612
Tel-(785) 267-6767
Fax-(785) 234-6768
NethertonLaw@yahoo.com

Bragging rights
I get away with legally trafficking Children.
Occupation
Child Trafficking
Employment
  • The Highest Bidder
Education
  • No Ethics
Places lived
Map of the places this user has lived
  • Great Bend, Kansas
  • Topeka, kansas
Relationship
Single Dried up old hag
Gender
Female
Search visibility
Visible in search

No comments:

Post a Comment